Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"........................................................"









Short one though but its something that s flows thru my heart..





"Walking through the pathway of life..i woke up again to embrace the morning but the morning dint seemed to greet me..an unusual day... everything seemed to be different... went for a walk ..i was finding myself trapped in d world of loneliness ...everything was gone..those radiant i faces who use to smile and reciprocate a smile on my face...those alluring roses at the kiosk....the love of the ambrosia....those enticing clouds whose pulchritudinous droplets use to kiss my heart...a penchant towards life........those ravishing hands which were responsible for the beats for my heart....................was it a fallacy???...was my life being ameliorated ???..the allotropic phases of life were giving me no answers....left my closed eyes to heal my skin with saline droplets...................


" A caress on my forehead woke up me from the state of asphyxia......i was asked to see this world again....an exotic ambience....bystanding his son's play,a father's delight......a hedonistic act of a smiling old man on his stick...confabulation of nobles knight errant...expeditious river......bellicosity of the youth against obstacles.....a healed world.....an amble by a courter...the scent of an ecstatic rose....the effulgent light of the moon.........a hug to the clouds by the rainbow......a zeal towards a peace ....vivacious species....the dexterity towards the beauty of life was there again to cuddle me.............."





"But there was a lane..a phantasmagoric boulevard......a start to an impeccable journey....a life which would be new to me....a duvet of love....back to where i came into this world.....his arms were there to embrace after a bon voyage of a beautiful life..."...............................................................................................................................................................................
Signing Off!!!

Shantanu Consul


5 comments:

Shruti said...

well well well....right from the picture to the last word...everything very well thought of...each n every expression is beautiful...amazing one indeed!

Shan Consul said...

hey thnxx shruti!! regular blogger nw :)

Unknown said...

grttt workk.....hats off to ur ability to xpress urself in words......
....dear keep writing mre

Shan Consul said...

thnxxx Annu!!! ;)......

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing